Lost Vegas Slot ReviewPlay Lost Vegas Slot for Free on your Mobile Play Now »
Lost Vegas is a relatively new Microgaming slot that is themed on two interesting subjects – Las Vegas and zombies. This game has 5 reels and gives players 243 different to win. Players can choose from one of two modes of play – Survivors or Zombies; this impacts the free spin feature. The zombie mode free spins bonus comes with the Infection feature, while the survivor mode free spins bonus with the Stash feature. Another random bonus feature in the base game is the Blackout bonus. In the Zombie mode in the base game you also get the Zombie Fist of Cash bonus. The symbols in the Survivor mode include regular people and the numbers 10, J, Q, K, and A. The symbols in the Zombie mode include the numbers mentioned above and zombies – an Elvis lookalike, a paparazzi photographer, a couple, a nurse, and a nightclub singer. The coin value ranges between 0.01 and 0.1, and you can bet a maximum 15 coins per line. The minimum and maximum bets are 30p and £45 per spin respectively. This game can be played from a desktop/laptop and also mobile device.
How to Win the Top Prize
The big win in this game is through the bonus free spins round. There is a bonus round for each of the play modes available. The free spins round is triggered by landing 3, 4, of 5 Hazzard symbols, which is the scatter symbol, across the reels. There is an amount you win the moment you land the scatter symbols:
- 3 scatter symbols: 90.00
- 4 scatter symbols: 450.00
- 5 scatter symbols: 2250.00
You also win 45.00 each time you land 2 scatter symbols.
The bonuses for the two modes are as follows:
- Free spins with Stash feature for the Survivor mode: This is how this bonus works:
- Any 10, J, Q, K, or A symbol on the reels are removed.
- You get cash for each symbol that is removed.
- You get separate money for hitting winning combinations formed after the symbols are stashed.
- The free spins continue till all high value symbols are removed from the reels.
- At the end of the free spin bonus you get the combined win amount.
- Free spins with Infection feature for the Zombie mode: This is how this free spins bonus works:
- A reel may get infected by a zombie during a spin.
- In the infected reels, a single wild symbol turns into a stacked wild.
- The free spins go on till all the reels are infected. You may get up to 50 free spins.
- Survive 50 free spins and you get a bonus prize.
The Blackout bonus appears randomly in both modes in the base game. You get cash prizes for all the high symbols during this bonus. A single scatter symbol in this mode triggers free spins. Another bonus in the Zombie mode is the Zombie Fist of Cash, which appears randomly to give you a cash prize.
|Release Date||Oct 5, 2016|
|No Free Spins||50|
The important symbols in this game are the wild and scatter symbols. As mentioned earlier, the scatter symbol triggers the free spins regardless of the mode you are playing in. The Lost Vega logo is the wild symbol and replaces all other symbols except the scatter to give you winning combinations. In the Zombie mode during the free spins a wild symbol on an infected reel turns into a stacked wild to give you wins.